200-hour teacher training
200 hours that will transform your life! To become a yoga teacher is more than just learning how to teach. A certified yoga teacher needs to understand the physical and philosophical depths of yoga.
The Yoga Garden has conducted yoga teacher certification programs for over ten years. We base our approach on up-to-date teaching techniques, medically-informed physical practices and a proven understanding of what it takes to shine as a teacher.
We look forward to working with you to develop your own unique identity as a yoga teacher.
Training starts Jan 27, 2024. Join us for one of our Free Info Sessions!
- Asana, alignment and modifications
- Physical anatomy and assists
- Sequencing for dynamic and safe classes
- Teaching to specialized populations
- Yoga philosophy
- Meditation, Pranayama and Subtle Body
- Sanskrit and chanting
- Ayurveda and nutrition
- Finding your voice as a teacher
- Teaching yoga as a career
- Attend all training modules
- Attend at least 50 Yoga Garden classes during the course of the training
- Observe and report on two public Yoga Garden classes
- Assist and adjust students in two public Yoga Garden classes
- Teach a final practice class
- Successfully complete all written exams
Our next 200-hr. training takes place from January through May 2024. We meet about every other Saturday and Sunday from 12:30-5:30.
Jan. 27 & 28
Feb. 3 & 4
Feb. 10 & 11
Feb. 24 & 25
Mar. 9 & 10
Mar. 23 & 24
Apr. 6 & 7
Apr. 27 & 28
May 4 & 5
May 18 & 19
Free Info Sessions:
Dec. 10, 12:30pm
Jan. 14, 12:30pm FINAL INFO SESSION!
$3,250 (if paid in full by Jan. 27, 2024)
A payment plan option is also available. $3,450, three payments of $1,150 to be paid Jan. 27, Mar. 1, and Apr. 1, 2024.
Two years’ regular practice in yoga asana. Attend classes in person at the Yoga Garden with Mark and let him know you're interested in this program.
Please contact Mark directly for more information:
610.909.7300 or email email@example.com